Sunday, September 14, 2008

IM BACK!!!

So I do have excuses for not posting for so long...and you are just going to have to sit there and listen to them! :) So for the first little while I didn't have my compute because it was getting fixed and then when I did get it the charger broke a few days later. Then when I finally got it to turn on again I had forgoten my password....but I got it all figured out now and I even took some pictures! :)

This is Jerah picking out fruit on our first shoping trip...with out our mothers! :) it was kinda funny because the whole time we were discussing loudly what we were going to buy seperatly and what we were going to split. We didn't think anything of it until this hippy women (super long dreadlocks and crazy clothes...the works!) stoped and commented about how cute we were! We were kinda funny! It was especially funny watching Jerah try to figure out how to pay with her debit card!



This is my beautiful kitchen with the beautiful garbage can Lindsey and Bill bought for me when they came up to visit two weeks ago! :)




This is my living room with the beautiful coffe table mom provided (that I always put my feet on...and there is nothing she can do about it! hehehehe) Oh and my roommate and her boyfriend who is ALWAYS over!




And...our big screen Tv! This tv is the reason we have weekly movie nights every Tuesday with the girls. This week we are going to make 7 layer been dip and watch a mexican movie...Nacho Libre!! :)

So this picture has a funny story behind it...one rainy night we all really had a craving for icecream so we got out our jackets and umprellas and walked down to Baskins Robins! It was lots of fun! Oh and this is Jerah (my roommate) and Elise (One of Jerahs friends who we have become really good friends with and ironicly I went to EFY with one summer)

2 comments:

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

I'm glad your back!! I was wondering when we were going to get a chance to hear from you! It's good to see your having tons of fun! How are your classes?

Mindy said...

Yay I'm so happy I made you start this blog! It is great to be able to keep tabs on you. Looks like you are having fun in college. Lucky girl you get a big screen!