Monday, December 1, 2008

MORE PICTURES!

K...This picture is super cute! I couldn't pass up posting this one. Every single one of them are makings the most adorable faces!!! :D


These next ones are just a little glimpse into my C-R-A-Z-Y college life! :) Except I was home when I took all these.....
All the rest are pictures taken during the incredibly boring Lillywhite reunion. Elise, Julia, and I went snap happy and just took a whole bunch of pictures! It was really fun :) But Grandma's couch was not a very good back ground though! :D


SO, I have jsut decided that Julia is the cutiest little girl ever. She is going to be a heart breaker!


These one were a few hours later and the reunion was STILL going on. Jeni and I were tired of being around so many people we didn't know and couldn't stand the nasty enchiladas, so we took Brittny and Karl with us and snuck away to McDonald's. We all had hot fudge Sundays and we played on the play place...and they didn't even kick up out!!!!!!!!!!! :P

All I have to say about these is that Jeni is SOOOO Pretty and the Brittny turned out so much cooler than Myrna but, that is not to hard to do! (I know I'm a horrible person)

No comments: