Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Me!

Monday was my birthday and it was AWESOME! Thanks to all my wonderful family. :D On Friday I got to go play with Maddy and the boys I was a nanny for. Then on Saturday Jeni and I went rock climbing in Scottsdale. It was so much fun and I got a pretty awesome bruise on my knee from banging it up against the wall. The when I got out to Queen Creek we had pizza, went to the temple, and then had an ice cream party. Then on Sunday we had a huge party with LOTS of family! And Sunday night Dallas and Natalie saved me from boardom on my birthday and took me to home with them. If they hadn't brought me back to Flagstaff I would have spent my birthday by myself! Anyway... we had a midnight waffle party and they blew up their new air mattress for me.
Then on Monday, my 20th birthday, we made a cake and used a candy cane stick for a makeshift candle. Then we went hiking. It was the perfect level of hard...right when I was about to give up there was the summit! Next we went to the Cheese Cake factory cause I had never been there before. It was really good and the cheese cake was delicious. Then we went out to Anthem outlets and met up with Katie and her kids. I didn't buy anything but it was fun to watch Katie's kids play. Then we were on out way to Flagstaff. When we got back to my apartment we red-boxed Julie and Julia then Dallas and Natalie headed back around 10:30. I had so much fun...and it was way better than last years birthday! :D

I am not going to even try to catch up on everything I have missed in the last 3 or 4 months but you can trust that I went on living and had a good time doing it.
This is Jeni and I right after rock climbing.
Dallas and I on the summit of the little mountain in Phoenix
The beautiful view from the top of the mountain, with out Dallas and I blocking it.
Dallin's chior came up yesterday for the Jazz/Mad festival. I got to eat lunch with him and I supplied the nose and the buttons for their snowman
These are two random pictures from our crazy storm three weeks ago. I could not believe how much snow there was everywhere!

1 comment:

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

Oh my gosh you actually put up a post!!! Its only been what like 3months. Come on Hannah how are we all supposed to keep up with you if you never post. Well I'm glad you at least had a good birthday. I love you deary