Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Heart My Family!

I would just like to say that I really really love my family! They make me really happy. I was just looking at old pictures today and realized how much I miss them. I will be sad to leave my new (awesome) roommates but I can't wait till I am back in the valley to be with them again! I got my student teaching placement the other day and I will be teaching at Marcos de Niza next semester! YAY! And then I get to be back in the valley with my family! :D


These are some pictures from my summer adventures with my family. :D


This is me and Brittny with Fred the turtle. After going to go see a movie at the dollar theater we walked outside and there was a turtle just begging for us to take a picture with it. So of course we took many and they were all pretty goofy. :D

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

No comments: